Senior Graphic Designer Digital and Print
Innovating highly memorable designs for wide-ranging agendas and goals, my history of award-winning performance is founded in effective collaboration with co-workers in companies from small studios all the way to large corporations. My framework includes expertise in digital and print design.
I have a strong ability to support an organization’s brand while aligning department and business goals. I transform an organization’s vision into high-impact multimedia marketing materials to strict standards for timeliness, cost efficiency, and quality.
- Operating Systems: Mac and Windows
- Design: Adobe CC InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Acrobat Pro
- Web: HTML/HTML5 Animation, CSS, CSS3, WordPress, SquareSpace, Bootstrap, Web Content Management
- Desktop: Microsoft Office Suite
2001-Present Discover Financial Services Senior Designer
- Concept, design, and produce effective print and digital marketing campaign collateral to help strengthen brand recognition and attract new clients for business lines including Consumer Banking, Diners Club International, Rewards, and E-biz.
- Played instrumental role in absorbing previously outsourced projects to develop advanced web content for discover.com, enabling the company to remain within annual budgets, maintain exceptional work quality, and eliminate risk of impacting deliverable schedules.
- Earned President’s Plate Club award for producing and developing an outstanding internal company website, DiscoverNetwork.com, at the same time as achieving well-orchestrated collaboration success between business client, 3rd party development team, and external agencies throughout the project.
- Concept, design, production, and project management of high-end VIP invitation material for a prestigious Diners Club International Pro-Am Golf Tournament. The award-winning invitation was such a huge success that the team was invited back to produce the following years’ VIP invitations.
- Created prototype animated banners, in partnership with outside vendors, accelerating cycle time, meeting quality feature demands and time constraints of an aggressively scheduled project.
1999-2001 Jordan Razowsky Freelance Services Designer
- Awarded design and production jobs to create direct mail packages, print ads, brochures and web sites for top advertising agencies such as Bender Browning Dolby & Sanderson, Frankel, Hal Riney, Marc USA, Kolcraft, Lighton/Colman, and Publicis.
- Partnered with clients to ensure engagement objectives were successfully met for high profile companies such as Shell Oil, Make A Wish Foundation, OfficeMax, United Airlines, and Visa.
1995-1999 Keroff & Rosenberg / K&K Marc Designer
- Conceptualized, designed, and produced all forms of promotional collateral and maintained continuous client communications to ensure projects goals were met, delivered on-time, and remained in budget.
- Provided collaborative art direction and musical coordination for business pitches, jingles and television spots for well-known and clients such as Benjamin Moore Paints, Sprint, Chicago Tribune, Marriott Hotel, Blue Chip and Empress Casinos, and Volvo.
Education and Training
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Northern Illinois University
- Web Design courses, Columbia College, Oakton Community College, Computer Training Source, Ascend Training
- Team Building Workshops, Discover Financial Services
- Greensock HTML5 Animation, Discover Financial Services
Awards and Recognitions
- Multiple Silver Medal Awards, In-House Agency Forum: Click here to view 1st medal. And click here to view 2nd medal
- Honorable Mention Award, In-House Agency Forum: Click here to view
- President’s Plate Award, Discover Financial Services: Click here to view
- Multiple Patback Bonus Awards, Discover Financial Services
- Gold Medal Award, Artists Guild of Chicago’s Illustration Show: Click here to view
- Multiple Windy Awards, “Put Your 900 On” and “Transformation” radio spots: Click here to listen to my jingles